I love my sweet Carsyn with all that is in me. When I see a pregnant lady I can't help but give her the biggest smile and I want to give her a hug and tell her all about the road that is to come. Taking maternity photos is one of my favorite things to do. I absolutely love doing follow up newborn photos and seeing how much the parents have already changed. How their hearts have become butter and life is just... different.
This is such a fun season of life, getting to watch so many of my friends become parents for the first time.
Anyways, here are some fun photos of Carsyn... she is so curious and her eyes just get me every time.







4 comments:
sooo cute!! my favorite is the 2nd one up from the top.
So wish you could come to Memphis and take preggo/newborn pics for me!!!
Aww, these are really sweet, Shan! It's funny we were both taking pictures inside even though the weather turned out nice yesterday ;)
You are a great mom! Love that little girl.
Post a Comment