2.25.2010

Day 25...

My brother is in town!! Carsyn and I went on a quick walk this morning and then played too long on the slide at the park!! She was being so cute and the park had the perfect light this morning! BUT I forgot my camera! So if the rain holds off in the morning... we are going! Because there are cute photos to be taken!
I love my brother being here. I love our relationship and our deep talks about life, religion, beliefs and other things. He really challenges me and I love that about him.
Carsyn loves his blow up mattress as well! Here she is at 10:00 tonight (oh yes, the little stinker was still up) having a blast bouncing on his bed.
3 Days to go girls!! Is anyone else out there doing it?!

2 comments:

Mathews said...

Your apt looks amazingly huge! Is that trick photgraphy:)? ha ha. She is such a cutie pie. Sorry about the flat tires on the stroller, did you even get to walk:(

amy said...

I just love this!!! She looks so tiny in the vastness of the room and bed.