2.03.2010

Day 3: 3 Pics!!

Today Carsyn was reading her book in the Kitchen and it was too cute!! I bolted to grab my camera, missed the book reading but caught some other cute frames. She was being so cute crossing her legs and playing. These pictures capture her so well. She is such a ball of energy! She plays so hard all day long and just crashes at nap and bed time.(unless we have friends over, she insists on staying up to play) I love her little free spirit!
I am really loving black and whites lately. I do not usually edit in black and white but my friend Lindsay encouraged me to more. So... I am giving it a try! So far I am loving it!

How many photos do you think she will make this face in??

4 comments:

kelly summers said...

this are precious! I love the little lip thing that she does when she is concentrating...and the last one, you need to enter in a contest.

Pascha said...

LOVE the last picture! You should definitely put that in some sort of a baby pic contest!

Emma Krueger said...

Too cute!

Hannah said...

that's soooo funny! Salem has been making that face too, lately (especially with the eyebrows down like in the middle one)!