2.02.2010

Day 2: Basssshhhh!!

Carsyn loooooves her bath time!! I cannot leave the bathroom door open during the day because if she sees the tub she V LINES straight there screaming BAAAAASHHH BAAAAAASH! It's too cute. This morning I was trying to snap a picture of her, and she was actually moderately cooperating! BUT as I got up right after this frame to put my camera away and get her dressed she peed all over the floor. Hilarious for sure... but we tried so hard not to laugh. Afterwards she began to exclaim pee pee! She has quite the vocabulary these days!
Day 2 down!! I think I can do this!!
Anyone else joining in!? You should, it is fun!

3 comments:

Martha said...

what a doll...that little toothy grin is just too much! love and miss you friend!

kelly summers said...

oh my that is the cutest picture ever

amy said...

Lily is the exact same way! I think its also the being naked part that she loves :) Adorable photo Shan!!