with two of my favorite photog friends!
I love both of these girls to death and I am so looking forward to spending some quality time with them! They both have had a huge part in helping me shape my business and also a huge part in my life in Northern California. They are two very wonderful friendships that I hold near and dear to my heart. So yea!!! for spending time together learning about some of our favorite things!
I have set some goals for myself at WPPI!
*My first goal is to find a new company to do my photo blog thru (and possibly website) I know there are tons out there and I could start researching now, but the Trade Show at WPPI is going to be awesome so I am looking to find something there. I like my blog but I want it to pop. I want it to have more color. I want it to be easier to upload to, and easier to navigate. I want it to be fun and sleek and somewhere that people like to go to to look at photos!
*My second goal is to network with other photographers in the Bay Area! I know that there are hundreds and thousands of photographers in this area, but I don't really know how to meet them! I am hoping to rub shoulders with some fun people and hopefully grow my network!
*My third and final goal is to have fun and relax. I am leaving C and Drew together for three days! I am so excited for them to have daddy daughter time, but I know Carsyn is going to keep Drew busy as ever!! Sooo friends if you think about it, check on them ;)
I sure will miss my little angel though!
The Sun is peaking out and I can actually see some blue sky shinning thru! I am going to get outside before it goes away!
Cheers!
3 comments:
Whoo Hoo!!! Can't wait for WPPI!!! I'm looking for some of those same things... definitely want a new blog! For sure!! My drives me CRAZY!!
Hey Shannon - you should check out http://www.prophotoblogs.com/ I've loved it!
I always feel like I'm missing out when other photogs start talking about WPPI - but it probably wouldn't help me out so much since I don't consider myself a wedding photographer! Have fun!!!
How fun!!! I didn't know that is where you were going! By the way, I LOVE the bottom pic with Carsyn in pig tails!
Post a Comment