Anyways, we just got home from our Valentine's Day Date (Naan and Curry and the Valentine's Day Movie, SOO GOOD) and I just had to sneak in and snap a photo of her. She sleeps just like me.. all sprawled out.
Love her.
I barely turned the light on, cranked the ISO up to 6,400!!! and snap the pic! She JUMPED and I bolted!! but didn't wake up! I ran out and Drew was like WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!! (he knew, but wanted to pretend his wife was not that crazy)... anyways 28 day challenge... you will not beat me!
1 comment:
Shan, I just wanted to say that one day, Carsyn will be so happy to read all these beautiful things about her and you will be glad you did this!
I hope you realize how special of a Mom you are, and keep doing this even after the 28 days.
You should be proud of you and Drew and the amazing girl you are raising!
Post a Comment