2.01.2010

28 Day Challenge!

Since I TOTALLY flunked at the 52 week challenge I am taking the 28 day challenge to take a pic of my child once a day for the month of February! Inspired again from my blog friend AMY. Let me know if you are going to join in!

So here is a little glimpse into our morning. Cream cheese still on her face from breakfast and a little Green Smoothie on her face as well! (she loves the Green Smoothie by the way, a great way to get lots of veggies and fruits into your little baby!) All while she makes a fake phone call to her MiMi.
Gotta love our mornings ;)

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Yeah - I'm doing it too :) It will be a bit of work, but it will be good. www.juanita-rosesindecember.blogspot.com

lizhoweth said...

her hair is getting so long! carsyn, sorry mommy makes you drink the green smoothie. haha. totally joking. that's great she likes it.

amy said...

SUPER cute!! She is just a doll! Have fun with the challenge...you can do it :)