2.04.2010

Day 4

Oh man... I smashed Carsyn's finger in the door today. I felt awful... the pain flew up my spine when I realized what I had done and she looked at me like "Mommy!! Why did you do that?!"
Needless to say as we work to get rid of the paci we continue to have days like this where I have to pull it out.
Oh well, eventually she lost interest and ran out to play in the rain!! (notice the smile and dirty feet!)



4 comments:

amy said...

She is a DOLL! You're capturing her little personality so beautifully! So sorry about her finger! I hate it when accidents happen like that.

Juanita said...

Her hair is SO cute like that! Way to go keeping up with the challenge :)

Pascha said...

LOVE the pigtails you need to do that more often!!

Emma Krueger said...

She is so stinking cute! Love the pigtails!