
http://www.shancunninghamphotography.com/sadieoneyear/
the link to see more!!
Today was my most favorite photo shoot of all time. Majority of the time I spent giggling and missed some AMAZING shots, but I got some great ones.
Meet Sadie Lee.
I took her photos when she was just three months old and now she is ONE YEARS OLD!!! Oh my gosh!! Precious baby girl. Sadie is the sweet girl that I was watching the day I found out that I was pregnant with Miss C! Needless to say, Sadie is special to me and her mama is definitely one of my heart friends. You know those friends that you will always keep up with and always love no matter where you are in this crazy world, thats Kelly.
Anyways, is this not the CUTEST photo?! There are many more great ones and I will post the link to her proofs by the end of the night, but I just thought everyone needed to see this!!
5 comments:
stop all those lies. {jk} you are dear me too and I enjoy being your neighbor...and especially enjoy having my very own personal photographer.
I'll always be your neighbor (you have to sing it in your head)
Shan baby awesome job! You are so talented.. you better take pics of evans and I little one in like um 10 years ha
Ha, love this shot!
What a cute picture!!
I just visited your photog site. These pictures are so good!!
Post a Comment