3.31.2009

Just Tuesday.

Today was a really hard day. I know that Drew is so upset and so hurting that he had to leave his brother yesterday. I want so badly to take care of Drew and make him happy. I hate that we had to come home to work in order to pay the bills. Don't you just wish you could just hit the pause button on life sometimes?

I am feeling that right now so strongly.

I want so bad for Drew to be back in Tulsa sitting with Ross and his parents, loving on them and giving them his 100% support.

I feel like I am learning so many lessons right now. Feel like is inappropriate. I know that I am learning so many lessons right now.

Lessons are good. They mean growth. We all need growth.


Thats all.

6 comments:

Pascha said...

love you...good job mamma!
im proud of you!

abby coyle photo said...

best face ever!

Dana said...

praying for you and drew and ross.
don't think that face could be any cuter.

The Kowalskis said...

She is too stinkin' cute.

Kelly said...

welcome back, hang in there. I cant imagine how hard it is for the two of you.

Unknown said...

When I spoke to Drew yesterday he seemed real down in the dumps. You guys are in a really hard place and I believe this is where you three as a family will become even closer. Remember also, you have friends here that will support you if you need to lean on someone.