2.10.2010

Day 10... The Life of a Little Girl...

I think we can finally wash our hands of our little sickness. (or should I say big week long sickness??) Last night Carsyn finally started acting like herself and her rash started to fade. Did I mention that she got rash once the fever, vomiting and diarrhea subsided?? Oh yes she was covered in a rash. The doctors aren't sure what it was, they said kids just sometimes get rashes when they are sick. I am keeping her quarantined from all of her little buddies for one more day. I am sure she is just dying to play with someone else beside me or Drew. She loves her little friends.
Anyways, this morning Carsyn was busy making her morning phone calls to her MiMi and Auntie Megan so I thought I would capture it. She calls them a million times through out the day and just jabbers away. Neither one of us know what she is saying, but the girl loves to CALL and to TALK. I cannot imagine who she learned that from. ;)
I have really been enjoying this challenge and the new things I have learned about my camera. I got a NEW CAMERA right after the new year since we have 10 WEDDINGS!!! on the calendar we decided I needed a better camera. I can shoot in incredibly high ISO and have no grain. The photo of Drew and Carsyn in day 9 is shot at over 2,000 ISO! Sure there is a little grain, but if that would have been my other camera it would be a blubbery mess. Anyways, I am really excited to see how it performs at weddings in low light!
The progression of the call... notice the disappointment on her face as her Auntie Megan didn't answer... and yes that is my lens cap in her hand as well??? goof ball.




4 comments:

Pascha said...

HA...so cute!

amy said...

Cell phone and a cap. So cute!! She is such a doll. Congratulations on the new camera! That is awesome!!

Emma Krueger said...

What a doll!

Always the Friend said...

if i may ask what made you choose to purchase a cannon versus a different brand of camera? im interested in getting a camera, but overwhelmed by all of the options