I had an
engagement session last night in Santa Cruz so we decided to spend the day down there. We got there early so Drew could surf, and me and C went for a little hike!! We had loads of fun, ate our favorite pizza, enjoyed some coffee, a little chocolate and good conversation. I've enjoyed some sweet time with Drew lately which has been so good for my heart and our marraige. We've been so busy the past oh... 16 months since having C. We are working on acknowledging that and acknowledging the fact that we need to focus on one another more.
Anyways... While I was shooting the engagement session we stopped for a bathroom break and C and Drew were watching Volleyball! So I snapped a quick pic of her yelling for her team!
Covered in Sand, Dirt, Sweet Potato, Coffee, Cookie, ect...
1 comment:
She is beaaaautiful. And you take awesome pictures!! I'd love to see what you could do with Levi! :)
Post a Comment