Drew headed out early this morning for church and I made a double shot espresso because I knew our day was going to be long. Carsyn was already up and cranky and whining. It made me tired to look at how horrible she looks. She is pale and already looks thinner. Poor little girl barely weighs over 20 pounds.
Does anyone agree that it is tiring when your kiddos are sick? I am singing praises to mothers who have kids that have children with life threatening illnesses. The Lord has to bless them with strength, patience and courage everyday. I should start volunteering to go sit with precious bebe's in the hospital so their parents can recharge.
ANYWAYS... she wont eat and I am having to pin her down and squirt water down her throat because she wont drink... I even let her drink the bath water today ;) ekk!
She spent most of the day on the couch again... but I did let her go outside and run around for a minute. It wore her out and she got a little sick after... but it was worth it to see the smile on her face.
Hoping that she starts feeling better tomorrow.
Since I stayed home from church I made our favorite meal for lunch! Curry!! Yummo!

The usual these past few days.

Oh my word, she was so happy!! She bolted out the door and up the stairs when I told her we were going outside. She was yelling OCCEEAANN here!!

She was running then just stopped dead in her tracks... I think she was contemplating throwing up... but she moved on.

Her poor hair...

Picture of our shoes/Christmas presents. Wee Squeaks and TOMS.
3 comments:
I hope your little one is feeling better. Praying for a healthy home...
I hope your little lady is feeling better. I was just telling Aaron this weekend how incredible parents of chronicallly ill chilrend are. Kennedy is teething, has an ear infection and RSV but she will get over it. I am humbled my their strength and courage. Hope you and Carsyn are able to rest today.
love the feet photo! thanks for the blog suggestions...i like!
Post a Comment