2.20.2010

What a fun day! We spent the day in Napa with my parents and we had loads of fun! We went to a few of our favorite wineries, me and mi madre tasted some of our favorite wines, we took some fun photos and ate some serious good food. I just finished off the day with a date with Jillian Michael's because oh my gosh I needed to burn some calories.
I honestly can't believe I am including some of these photos of myself from today, but Drew said I should. I never step foot in front of the lens and being a photographer, I should more. It is hard being on the other side. Instead of clamming up I decided to act like... well, myself, when Drew pointed the camera my way. So... this is the real me! ha

I am not even kidding, this is how excited she got when she saw someone walk by. This is her yelling HII and waving.



She says HAND, HAND!! and people hold her hands... ha! She has these two wrapped around her little finger ;) just like her mama


Sitting on a rock with her PawPaw

Not sure about this face...

Out of nowhere she just threw her hands up like that and she started cracking up! We were rolling in the grass laughing at her! She is so funny.

Hi!

Daddy! Hand!!

My dad teaching her to throw coins in the fountain... really precious moment. He loves her and loves teaching her things. I remember the same growing up. I love my daddy and how much he loves my little girl.

The gorgeous scenery from the day...





And this is a little glimpse into Drew and I... oh how we differ. What a perfect match...

Please don't be jealous of my abilities in these. I am not sure that I will be able to get out of bed in the morning...




My thinker. Oh how I love him and I am so glad that he is a thinker. I would have jumped off many cliffs if he would not have been there to grab the back of my shirt and make me think for a moment... love you babe.

5 comments:

kelly summers said...

what a fun post...carsyn is too much. And i was not expecting those photos of you...I was laugh out loud!

Hannah said...

Great pictures!! Looks like lots of fun :)

Unknown said...

you guys are so goofy, that's why we love you!

Emma Krueger said...

What a great post. I cant wait to see you soon!

amy said...

You are a nut! I love it! And you SHOULD step out in front of the camera more...hmmmm....self portrait challenge??? :)