Carsyn loves Sigur Ros. If she is fussing and just trying to get to sleep I just turn on the Hvarf-Heim album Samskeyti and she is OUT within seconds, maybe even one second. I love the sound of the piano in this song. Something about it is just beautiful. I was trying to explain the feeling that it gives me to Drew the other day and he couldn't help but laugh. It makes me feel like I am in a field full of daises and beautiful rolling green hills... It just make me happy.
I wish I had learned the piano when I was little.
Here she is as the result of the music... and here is another picture of us this morning... I was copying her serious face!

4 comments:
I love her facial expressions!
oh that hair.
love it! you two are adorable!
I am taking note of this... want to download that song, lol...
Post a Comment